Tuesday, February 2, 2010

the rise of the machines


Monday training run - I'm pretty sure it was 30 min...
Beyond that, I don't know what happened.  I got a little cocky and thought I had the Garmin figured out.  Not so.  It beeped for 7 min of the 30 we ran and somehow recorded 16 of 30 minutes, which seems like an odd disconnect.  (Additionally, last night was my budgeted evening to exporting my contacts to the new phone.  Not pretty and not done either.  I was up really late last night trying to navigate through or around the tech.)

And on top of that, J tried to kill us by taking an uphill-only route for the evening run. I know, I know - you can't physically run in a circle and go uphill the whole way, but she did it.  It was brutal.  Definitely a high intensity 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails