Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i'm intrigued...


John Bingham (aka The Penguin) has posed an interesting challenge on Facebook:
100 Days Challenge
Participants will exercise for 30 minutes per day for 100 days.
GUIDELINES: The movement must be intentional. You can do 30 continuous minutes, 2, 15 minute segments, or 3, 10 minute segments.
Hmmm...  I'm not usually one for "resolutions"; however, I like the sound of this.  I like that it's only 100 days (attainable), not FOREVER (much more daunting certainly).  And don't they say that it takes 21 days (3 weeks) to build a habit?  Three months would be that much better.

I have 3 days covered by running and will probably supplement with my bike at home and the WiiFit (yes, that counts!)

I'm game. Anyone else?  Other than run or run/walk, how will you fill the days?

2 comments:

  1. Do it! You won't regret it!
    I did Courtney's 100 Day Challenge this fall and it really did help me make running a minimum of 3 day a week habit. And it actually got me to "try" to limit my French fry intake each week!

    Wii TOTALLY counts!! I did the Michael Jackson game last night and was sweating after just one song!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails