Saturday long run - N/A for me
Kickoff for 26.2 with Donna Half was Satuday. There were no new 20/40 runners so I stayed back with the set up team. I'm still catching up so I was ok with that.
But on a completely different, fun note, we have a Monday giveaway. (Woohoo!)
I came across Glam Headbands at the Disney Wine & Dine Expo. There are a lot of vendors out there with really cute headbands but the ones at Glam caught my eye because of the colors. I really didn't need another headband but I just couldn't resist the minty green sparkly one. On a practical note, the larger ones have tiny combs on the side that clip into your hair.
But what was really cool...? Two different people complimented me on my new headband during the race It just popped. That was fun.
After the race, I contacted Glam and they kindly offered a fantastic giveaway for you, my favorite readers: a $30 gift certificate for their online store that will easily cover 2 headbands. Yay!
To enter - Leave a little comment here or on Facebook. For bonus entries:
1. Add an RWC follow on Google reader (at right) and make a note in the comments.
2. Like RWC on Facebook and make a note here in the comments that you're a new liker.
3. Like Glam Headbands on Facebook and make a note here in the comments.
4. Check out Glam Headbands website and tell us here which headbands would be on your wish list.
5. Become a verified subscriber to RWC emails (top right) and make a note in the comments.
6. Share contest link to this page on your Facebook page and make a note here in the comments.
7. Share contest link to this page on your blog and make a note here in the comments.
Hmmm - anything else I can give bonus entries for? If you think of something and note it here, the judges will consider reasonable suggestions. Winner will be randomly selected from all qualified entries next Monday. Good luck!
And for the record, if I had two, I'd want the minty green that I bought (duh!) plus the gold sparkly... I do love a little sparkle on a run!