Monday, March 19, 2012

what to do . . . ?

No run this weekend -- It was Publix Georgia Marathon in the Atl (which I skipped this year) and group is officially over for now.  Time to find a new group but almost everyone was doing the Half or Full this weekend...  Instead I did much  alternate weight training (i.e., I unpacked the last of the book boxes).  Still much to go but it was a BIG unpacking weekend.  Woot.

So I bought this Tricolor Quinoa a few weeks ago at Trader Joe's because 1) quinoa is supposed to be good for you and 2) it was tricolor -- how fun is that?

But the bag is getting dusty in my cabinet and I have no idea what to actually do with this stuff.




    quinoa salad is awesome...

  2. This recipe is really tasty!

  3. Check out these recipes on pinterest.


Related Posts with Thumbnails