Wednesday, April 4, 2012

back again . . .

For the last few weeks, I've been trying out a new nutritional approach recommended by a friend who had good results. It had some great points (limiting processed foods and artificial sweeteners, cutting glutens, higher protein, etc.) so there were some things I liked and will keep (pistachios are a good snack!); however, but I wasn't really able to get in the groove with it . . .

AND I actually kept wanting to restart more seriously on Weight Watchers instead even while I was trying the other plan - but it's really hard to track on 2 programs at once!

So now I'm back to WW.  Again.  (I know - cue the rolling of eyes out there that I'm restarting. Again.) 

But I am hoping for a fresh little kick from this new motivation.

Woot.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to switch it up a little. I found myself falling into such a rut with WW, eating the same go-to foods over and over when things got crazy, but then falling off the rails because I was bored or wasn't seeing results.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails